Businesses are aggressively shifting their focus to the smartphones in the hands of their target audience since smartphones have become an integral part of their lives and influence their decisions about almost everything, including buying products & services and booking consultations, tickets, and space.
In order to become the most reliable companion for their target customers, companies are investing in mobile apps as they are the easiest way to win the confidence of their target audience and generate revenue from them.
If you also have any plan to launch your mobile app to reach the likely buyers of your products and services and convince them to trust your business, you have the right plan.
However, before you reach a mobile app development company to develop your mobile app, it is important for you to read this blog because there are several types of mobile apps, such as native, hybrid, and progressive web apps. So, when you reach a mobile development company, they can ask you which type of mobile app you require, and that question will surely make you appear before them as a person with no knowledge about mobile apps. Hence, you must decide in advance which app type you need. We recommend hybrid because hybrid apps work as both native and web apps.
After you know the app type, it is also essential to know about the proper framework for your app because hybrid app frameworks are important reasons behind the success of hybrid mobile apps. These frameworks enable developers to create impressive hybrid apps most cost-effectively.
Recognized amongst the best frameworks for building hybrid mobile apps, React Native was introduced in 2013 as a platform for web-interface development and was officially released in 2015 to build hybrid mobile apps. Single JS allows mobile app developers to create innovative mobile apps with high-performance assurance. Some of the top apps based on this framework can be named Facebook, Skype, Walmart, Instagram, Tesla, and Airbnb.
Here are some top advantages of using React Native for Your Mobile App Development Project.
- Using its code reuse features, mobile app developers can develop your mobile app faster.
- React Native developers can provide a native experience to users.
- React Native apps are easy to optimise and run smoothly.
- If you Choose React Native technology, you don’t need to choose three developers for iOS, Android, and Web.
- It consumes less time and money compared to various other technologies.
Acquired by Microsoft, Xamarin is among the best mobile app development platforms. Written with C#, Xamarin is considered to be the first runner-up for the best hybrid mobile app development framework title. The first one is React Native. It commits to excellent user experience and performance. Some of the top organisations whose apps are based on Xamarin are The World Bank, Alaska Airlines, Picturex, Storyo, Fareboom, and Vanderlande.
Here are some of the top advantages of choosing Xamarin for your mobile app.
- Same APIs work on all platforms. So, Xamarin developers don’t have to build separate APIs for different platforms.
- Xamarin allows the creation of device-specific apps with quite an ease.
- A large community of developers is helping one another. So, complexities are resolved fast.
- A library allows reusing the same code multiple times.
- It is a time and cost-efficient technology.
Launched by Google, Flutter is one of the most used frameworks for mobile app development. Google introduced it in 2018, and with its release, it grabbed the attention of mobile app development professionals worldwide. Many big names have already chosen it for their mobile applications, and some of them can be mentioned as Alibaba, Nubank, Grabfood, eBay, and Google.
Here are some of the top reasons to choose Flutter for your mobile app development project.
- Its installation process does not take more than half an hour. So, you can get started with the development process faster.
- Flutter allows developers to integrate various editors to ensure quality development work.
- Unlike other hybrid mobile app platforms, codes reload quite faster in Flutter. This is because they load immediately as the developer hits the save button.
- Choosing Flutter for mobile app development means a quicker launch of your mobile app.
Also known as Apache Cordova and backed by Adobe and Cordova, PhoneGap is one of the most popular mobile app development platforms. It allows a cross-platform app just with one code. Some of the top apps based on Phone Gap can be mentioned as Wikipedia, TripCase, and HealthTap.
Here are the top advantages of choosing Phone Gap for your mobile app development project.
- Phone Gap allows uniformity across all app platforms.
- Apps work like native apps.
- Faster delivery of the app due to strong backend support and reduced development efforts.
- Functionalities can easily be improved with third-party API integrations.
- Phone Gap ensures cost-efficient mobile app development.
Here are the top advantages of choosing the NativeScript framework for your mobile app development needs.
- Cost and time-efficient solution.
- NativeScript helps developers to ensure a higher level of user experience and app performance.
- Single code works for all platforms. Hence, your developers don’t have to write specific codes for specific platforms.
- NativeScript has a large community of developers, and all developers help one another to resolve complexities.
- It allows quick app debugging.
Here are some top reasons to choose an Ionic framework for your mobile app.
- Faster development time compared to iOS and Android App development processes
- Third-party plugins can be used to enhance the functionalities of your mobile app.
You can choose any platform based on your specific requirements, budget, and time for your hybrid mobile app development project. No matter which app type or technology you choose for your mobile app, ScalaCode commits to meeting your expectations most professionally with a highly cost development plan. Reach us now.
Frequently Asked Question’s
Why do I need a hybrid mobile app?
A hybrid mobile app helps you reach your target audience on all different mobile platforms, such as iOS, Android, and Windows.
Why do frameworks matter in hybrid mobile app development?
Frameworks are software libraries designed to provide fundamental structure to your mobile app.
Which Framework should I choose for my project?
It entirely depends on your requirements and budget. Our top three framework recommendations are React, Flutter, and Xamarin.
Can hybrid mobile apps work without Internet connectivity?
No, they don’t work. The reason is that they don’t take full advantage of mobile hardware, including cameras.
Do hybrid mobile apps consume less time in development?
Yes, a hybrid app is built faster than other app types because developers don’t have to write different codes for different platforms.
We, at New Techno Times aim to provide the best technology information to readers to gain knowledge of what is going on in the world around us. For related blogs about cybersecurity and technology, Digital Marketing, Business, Education keep following us.